Occasionally expired cookies may get stuck in a browser and cause unexpected issues, usually around logging in and out. These issues can be easily resolved by clearing the browser's cookies.
To clear your cookies, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Log out of any open DocHub accounts in Safari or other browsers
2. Select Preferences... from the Safari menu
2. Go to the Privacy tab, and select Manage Website Data...
3. In the window that pops up, search for 'dochub' and select any cookies associated with dochub.com. Click the Remove All button to delete all cookies associated with DocHub.
4. Once you have removed the cookies, close Safari, reopen it, and log back into DocHub.