If you are having issues signing in with Google or can't open a document with DocHub from within Google Drive or Gmail due to an error, including but not limited to:
- Too many redirects (blank page)
- Sign-in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
- Permissions or Forbidden errors
- "Error: Import failed"
- 500 error page (It's not you, it's us)
Please proceed through the following steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Under the Sign in with Google section, select DocHub and click Remove Access
- Clear your web browser's cookies for dochub.com or simply close your browser entirely and reopen it
- Retry signing in
For instructions on how to clear DocHub's cookie in your web browser, see:
You can also try a new web browser or open an incognito/private window in your current browser. Here's how:
Article is closed for comments.