If you are having issues signing in with Google or can't open a document with DocHub from within Google Drive or Gmail due to any of the following error messages:
- Too many redirects (blank page)
- Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
- Permissions or Forbidden errors
- "Error: Import failed"
- 500 error page (It's not you, it's us)
Please try the following steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions.
- Under the section 'Signing in with Google', select DocHub and click Remove Access.
- Either clear your cookies for dochub.com or simply quit out of your web browser entirely and reopen it.
- Retry signing in.
We recently released an update to fix this, but some users need to take the actions above. We are also working quickly to release more updates to improve authentication with Google. If you still have an issue, you should be able to eventually login to DocHub despite any errors if you simply retry.
For instructions on how to clear DocHub's cookie in your web browser, see:
It may also help to try a new web browser or open an incognito/private window of your current browser. Here's how:
- Incognito mode in Chrome
- Private browsing in Safari
- Private browsing in Firefox
- Private browsing in Edge
For general instructions on how to login, see: How to sign in to DocHub.